Co-op Interview Day is the most important recruitment and placement event of each Fall and Spring semester for Co-op students and employers.
Historically, Co-op employers are invited to campus to connect directly with Co-op applicants looking to be placed. Student applicants have the opportunity through the Co-op Interview Day Sign-Up process to select companies of interest for interviews. The Co-op team facilitates all logistics of the day with interviews starting at 8:30 a.m. and continuing through 4:30 p.m. Interviews are 30 minutes in duration with an hour break for lunch.
We are excited to host Co-op Interview Day on March 1 in the Bryant Conference Center.
Co-op Interview Day is an effective and efficient process for both students and companies. We look forward to having you join this event!
Interview Day – Spring 2023
Wednesday, March 1st, 2023 at the Bryant Conference Center.
Remember students, you must have completed one full semester and have at least a 2.5 UA GPA.
- Complete the Co-op Application online.
- The deadline to apply and participate in Spring Co-op Interview Day is Wednesday, February 8th at 11:59 p.m.
- Attend a Co-op Information Session. Times are listed in Handshake under “Co-op Info Session.”
- Participate in Co-op Interview Day sign-up, utilizing Career Fair Plus, the week of February 13th. Details will be emailed to applicants.
- Registration is conducted through Handshake. Once at the registration page in Handshake, click “Register” on the top right of your screen.
- Registration Fee: $300 per interview booth.
- Methods of Payment:
- Pay through Handshake with credit card
- Pay with check prior to the event
- Register ASAP to reserve your spot.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to select Co-op students for Summer 2023, Fall 2023, and Spring 2024 work periods.
- Note that the UA Co-op office schedules interested students with each based on major and GPA criteria. Comprehensive schedule information and applicant packets are emailed to company registrants prior to Interview Day.
- Employers are asked which work schedule they prefer: Traditional, Year-Long, Back To Back + 1 during registration.