Co-op Interview Day is the most important recruitment and placement event of each Fall and Spring semester for Co-op students and employers. Co-op employers are invited to campus to connect directly with Co-op applicants looking to be placed. Student applicants have the opportunity through the Co-op Interview Day Sign-Up process to select companies of interest for interviews.
The Co-op team facilitates all logistics of the day with interviews starting at 8:30 a.m. and continuing through 4:30 p.m. Interviews are 30 minutes in duration with an hour break from noon until 1 p.m. for lunch.
Co-op Interview Day is an effective and efficient process for both students and companies. We look forward to having you join this event!
Interview Day – Spring 2020
How to Participate
- Complete the Co-op Application online.
- The deadline to apply and participate in Spring Co-op Interview Day is Monday, February 17 at 11:59 PM.
- Attend a Co-op Information Session. Times are listed in Handshake under “Co-op Info Session.”
- Participate in Co-op Interview Day sign-up the week of February 17th. Details will be emailed to applicants.
- Registration is conducted through Handshake. Once at the registration page in Handshake, click “Register” on the top right of your screen.
- Registration Fee: $150 per table/one (1) interviewer. Add $30 for each additional interviewer/representative; fee includes table, lunch, and morning/afternoon refreshments.
- Methods of Payment:
- Pay through Handshake with credit card
- Pay with check prior to the event
- Deadline for Registration: February 13, 2020
- Take advantage of this opportunity to select Co-op students for the Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021 work periods.
- Note that the UA Co-op office schedules interested students with each based on major and GPA criteria. Comprehensive schedule information and applicant packets are emailed to company registrants the week before Interview Day.